Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day



I hope everyone had a beautiful Mother's Day full of hugs and snugs. Mine was nice, though I have been knee-deep in soggy tissues, and breathing isn't as easy as it used to be. I have bronchitis, and it seems to have unpacked its bags and made itself comfortable. Bronchitis didn't get in the way of my enjoyment of homemade blueberry crepes courtesy of my beau. And, my bright yellow roses from Walter make my heart go aflutter. Although, this past week Walter could have easily given the flowers to Cookie Monster since Sesame Street is doing the majority of my mothering while I am under the weather.

1 comment:

bozoette said...

I hope you are getting well quickly! (And Cookie Monster is a perfectly fine babysitter while you recuperate. He's not so great at changing diapers, unfortunately.)