Friday, November 12, 2010

Charlotte



Charlotte is a night owl. She simply can't go to bed without at least 5 stories and no less than 4 tall glasses of water. She'd rather be having cream soda, popcorn and movies featuring muppets than water and Goodnight Moon, but she's wise and knows what requests she can get away with. She likes to research owls since they can party all night without any necessary disciplinary action which is pretty amazing. Their lives became less glamorous however, when Charlotte discovered that they dined on mice.

Charlotte is a special request for a little girl whom I don't know personally, but who is adorable in photographs and has one of my top ten names. **side note, I never know if I use 'whom' properly, I just use it when it feels right. I was very excited about the prospect of making a little hooty owl girl and I think she needs to be added to my regular repertoire! She was very fun to make and I hope she makes someone happy on Christmas morning!

4 comments:

whitty said...

I literally gasped out loud when I saw this! So amazing. Is it wrong to be jealous of a little girl?

Anonymous said...

How sweet is Charlotte!

Super Orange said...

Adorable! An owl is scary but you can made it CUTE, It's very Cool.

Susan said...

Charlotte is so cute. I'm sure your new little friend will love her.