Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Alex Project #4





Here is the fourth doll of the Alex Project.  He is a Super Hero!  His helmet is made out of a blue dress shirt, his red suit out of an "Indiana" t-shirt, his belt out of an Indiana University tie and his logo is made out of well-worn jeans and a plaid shirt.  I want to make a "tie" cape, but I am leaving it out just incase I need ties for the other two dolls.  In the top picture he is flying past the tree that I see just outside of my front door.  Its leaves are this extreme shade of yellow that make it seem like it is glowing.  

Election day was amazing.  I feel like America actually shifted under my feet.  I know nothing is really different yet, but at the same time it feels like everything is different.  Today when Joseph and I took Albert on his morning stroll I felt a real connection to the people we passed.  I actually had this urge to hug everyone and jump up and down in glee like they were doing in Grant park last night.  

4 comments:

I. Maia said...

I am fascinated with the Alex project...

Sandra Monat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra Monat said...

oops had to delete my former comment because of a typo :)

We just wanted to tell you that we love Alex and his helmet.
Congrats also to your new president!
:o)

Archie and Melissa said...

hi nichol!
oh i love this 4th doll. he has jut sprung to life!
xo
melissa