Thursday, July 17, 2014

Team Forever in Shanghai!



Look at these two beautiful stylish folk.  And, their little french bulldog and baby fox?!?  I love them.  The second attachment is what the lovely lady sent me.  It's by far the most organized description document I have ever received.  Truthfully, I love the various degrees of information my customers send me.  Some give very little information with just a few pictures and basically say "go for it" and others are quite specific.  It's very nice to have variety like that------it keeps things interesting.  

I do have about a million questions for this woman though.  The majority of those involving the baby fox which has melted my heart to goo.  

Two more orders left until maternity leave!  It literally feels like there is a watermelon in my belly.  Also, I eat roughly 2 whole watermelons a week.  Through experience, I think I can now tell which watermelons are good and which are a bit mushy---not through any specific way that I can tell you about, just through a sort of 6th sense.

1 comment:

Natural Health Tips for Healthy Living said...

Nice DIY you got there...
Thanks for sharing it with us....