Monday, March 18, 2013

The Narciso Family in Sweet Home Chicago!






The beautiful, big and fabulous Narcisos!  Aren't they lovely?!  Momma Gina keeps a great and inspiring family blog.

As I have aged, my answer to the "What kind of Super power would you choose?" question has changed from the typical "flying/invisible/able to control the weather" to "Super Organizational Abilities".  I had all these mom dreams before I became a mom.  Visions of apple picking, and apple sauce making, and elaborate themed birthday parties, and most importantly handmade Halloween costumes.  Those things take a lot of organization.  This year wasn't too shabby:  Walter was a fireman in his own paper mache-ed fire truck.  It must have had a powerful effect on him because he still wears his fire helmet every day.  Every.  Day.  But, what small potatoes compared the the Narsicos!  I am so delighted by these pictures.  Look at that Oompa Loompa!  Look at her!  And, there is even a golden egg involved!  They have PROPS!  I love it.  Such an adorable, fun-loving fam.  I was so pleased to make this mobile for them!

No comments: