Friday, June 22, 2012

New Prints in the Shop and Sumo Steam Roll







Several new prints are available.  The good news is that they are only $12.00!  I decided to go with the chromogenic prints to make them more affordable.  I can't tell the difference between them and the inkjet (which are a good deal pricier).  I order my prints from iprintfromhome.  They do great work.  I am so happy with these prints.  The textures look so real, that I have to restrain myself from touching them just to check if iprintfromhome did some sort of magic to them.  I have this plan of doing a series of animal portraits like the delighted frog and the melancholy polar bear and offering them in a large size.  I think they would look so fun in a child's room, like life-size animals are peering in on them while they play.  In fact, I am so drawn to the idea that I will make a few for Walter's room first.  I will put the animals in charge of helping Walter to feel comfortable in Louisiana. 


Also, I am working on a Sumobile for a wee one in Texas.  This picture happened spontaneously.  That's what happens when tiny working trucks are all over your house.

No comments: