Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What Have Ewe Been Up To?




In my studio currently there is a lot going on.  I am really attempting to diversify myself.  I always punctuate diversify with a sassy head wiggle, do you?  I don't think there is a way not to do that.  Also in my studio, I am girl-ing out with some sheep in hot pink tutus.  I am following Rebecca's advice.  I do tend to like to make things for boys better, maybe because I have a boy, or maybe because I was a tomboy growing up.  But, I am having fun with these sheep.  They are shaped a lot like the sumo wrestlers, which makes me laugh.  It makes me wonder if I should make sumo-ish ballerinas in tutus as well?  Maybe.  I am going to add an option of ponytails to the ninja mobile, so why not an option of tutus to sumos?

Speaking of Ninjas, I made my first ever customizable ninja mobile item!  It is up and ready in my shop.  You can choose from a variety of Michael Miller and Robert Kaufman fabrics for the ninja sash and hoop fabric.
 


I am also adding a personalized, embroidered pennant.  I think it looks pretty sweet all together.



There you have it!  I hope you like it!  Help me out and tell your friends!  :)

3 comments:

unsightly said...

YES! This is perfect, they are adorable.

Ampersand Commodities said...

i think that you've hit the nial on the head here!

Vivian said...

Project Microsoft Project 2010 download management software application application software industry, increased by means of several project management software software program demand computer software: your Primavera P3 Artemis, the complete Artemis Viewer's treatments NIKU business enterprise Accessible Work bench, Welcom organization OpenPlan along with sizeable requirement is very suitable for massive, difficult bills; Sciforma such a Ability Scheduler (Builders nintendo dsi), your own Primavera's SureTrak, Microsof company it is possible to Career, IMSI TurboProject best for small when compared with consistent together with medium-sized project management software plan. Microsoft Project 2010