Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wallace




Wallace means business. He leads a very serious life doing very serious things and he never has time to giggle or eat cake. His Doctor told him that he leading such a serious life will surely end his life prematurely, so he recommended that Wallace do something unserious every now and again. Wallace decided that he should take his Doctor's advice so from now on he skips every where he needs to go. It is still efficient because it gets him from point A to point B in a speedy manner, but something about the hopping makes him a bit jollier.

Wallace is spoken for by one of the coolest gals north of my border.

2 comments:

Leeanna Butcher said...

love him. *sigh* :D

Susan said...

Nichol, Wallace is so handsome. I keep up with your work on a regular basis. I always love the stories you create with your little characters. I'm starting a new blog and hope that some of my artsy friends will check it out and maybe take part in, what I hope, will be a fun idea. Have a fun weekend. Susan