Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Run Over By a Truck...


That's how they look to me pre-stuffed. Four sad, flat, fat, mustached men. I'm working on them bit by bit. They are all stuffed and waiting for hats. Joseph (my husband) has demanded that I accessorize them. He is obsessed with accessories. Not really, well, in a way, yes he is always saying, "Sure, he's good, but what he really needs is a stuffed briefcase." Actually, he does have really funny ideas for accessories, I can just never bring myself to sew them. Sewing a clipboard does not sound like my idea of fun, but seeing a very serious stuffed mustache man with a very serious stuffed clipboard under his stubby arm is a pretty charming vision. I promised him this time around I would sew at least one accessory. Stay tuned! In other news, I have a serious tropical popsicle addiction this summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool past-time. Where do you sell them at?
I liked the guy with rainbow suspenders. :)