Friday, November 14, 2008

Edward






Edward is a bit shy with the ladies.  Whenever he comes up to one he would like  to marry, his tongue gets tied up in a knot.  So, Edward did his research and decided in order to become someone's prince, his best bet would be to don a frog hood.

Edward is made of corduroy, cotton and wool.  I'm kind of in love with him.  He looks so vulnerable in his wool frog hoodie.  So, the gray weather outside has started getting to me.  Come on sunshine, come back to me!  It makes me want to put on fluffy slippers and bake away my depression using only the most fattening of pastry ingredients.  

Edward is available right here in my Etsy shop.  Bring him into your home and let him be your prince.

3 comments:

Archie and Melissa said...

hi nichol!
oh i love him!
the new faces you are creating are wonderful!
xo
melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is perfect!

Leeanna Butcher said...

love the plaid you used on Edward's frog hoodie! what a sweetie. :D