Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby William


Sorry I haven't been posting in awhile.  I have a very cute reason, and he's posted above.  He's my brand spankin' new baby nephew William.  He was born on Halloween, which was my sister in law's wish and she some how made it happen.  Isn't he cute??  He has navy blue eyes.  I held him, which I never do with newborns because their fragility makes me nervous, but I finally broke through my fear with baby William.  Congratulations Aaron and Maureen!  Your kid is really lucky to have you both as parents! 

8 comments:

I. Maia said...

Congratulations! Newborns are so special... Welcome William!

Archie and Melissa said...

Congratulations Aunt Nichol!
How wonderful!
William is a lucky baby to have such a wonderful family!
xo
Melissa

Crystal said...

Awwww!

Katie Aaberg said...

Yay for babies!

And now I'm looking forward to the William-inspired softie!

Leeanna Butcher said...

Congrats! He's a cutie!!

Susan said...

He is adorable. (I thought I was the only one scared to hold babies). Little William will have a wonderful Auntie.

Erin said...

aww I love him! He looks like he is ready for a kiss!

bozoette said...

Oh, he is a livin' doll!! Congrats to the new family and to Auntie!