Thursday, June 14, 2012

Polar Bear Girl and Frog

She goes deep into the woods with a finely sharpened pencil to do detailed drawings of trees. The bear suit keeps the wolves at bay.

This guy makes being green seem like a walk in the park.
I am still over here loving this new medium.  It's the kind of work that actually makes me want to try 5 hour energy, the drink, which actually I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.  But, it would be nice to take it in the middle of the night and do several hours (five, to be exact) of solid work.  Wow, that could be interpreted as being a pretty lame statement!  What a wild and crazy woman I have become!  No, I've always been this way, and I think most people who read this blog would have the same desire to not need sleep, but rather burn the midnight oil being creative.  It's okay.  That is one of the gifts of being in your thirties, I think, is that you can more easily accept your quirks with a shrug of your shoulders and an "eh, that's right." 

I have a sad story about a frog that was given to me for my sixteenth birthday by a cute boy.  We named him Caesar because he jumped into the pizza box ("pizza, pizza").  It's such a sad story that I can't even type it.  It is also gross.  One day though, I am going to re-visit this dark story and make a comic book out of it.  A comic book of the sad and dark variety.  Caesar will look a lot different from the frog above. 

Alright, back to my happy place.  I hope you are all having a lovely summer week and that you get to spend some time splashing in a pool.

2 comments:

setippa said...

visit here high quality designer replica her response dolabuy ysl blog dolabuy hermes

Unknown said...

replica bags in gaffar market you could try this out z7p51q2z64 best replica bags online 2018 her explanation z8h71z8m93 replica louis vuitton replica chanel bags ebay z3u03j5g28 replica bags philippines replica gucci bag y5w01b2p63 replica bags india