Monday, July 18, 2011

Artie




Artie is a sharp dresser. For his free time, he studies the GQ magazine archive at his local library. He photocopies the best, sharpest attires and then he saves them in a three-ringed binder. Then, he goes to thrift stores and rummage sales to try to find items that closely match the looks in his collection. His motto for life is "Frugal does not equal frumpy, my dear." He embroiders this on all of his knickers to remind himself to live a life of style.

Artie is reserved already, but I will be making more mammers soon.

1 comment:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Pretty neat creations, and nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.